Sunday, March 3, 2013

Charming Junkie (Nosatsu Junkie) vol 1 by Ryoko Fukuyama

Do you like manga with genre romance? Yes???
How about romance + fashion?
Well, I don't know how about you but I'm sure I like it. that's the reason why did I upload this manga.

Charming Junkie's story is about a girl name Naka who's make a scary face (sometimes she is mistaken with a criminal because of her scary face. Lol) whenever she nervous(and she is always nervous every time she go to the audition. So, yeah, I'm sure you know how the audition result is.) and a cute, cheerful model named Umi that actually is a boy!! Both of them work at the same management and Naka just accidently know that Umi is a boy. Because of that, Umi work with Naka  so Naka won't tell anyone else.
And there is Ikue Tsutsumi. A famous photographer because he got an award for the new photographer and the first person that able to take Naka's picture without her making a scary face. And there is Ikue's Ex-girlfriend, and Ikue's & Ikue's Ex-girlfriend's friend, and there is.. #Sigh# I think I should stop introducing the character. It's better if you read by yourself, isn't it?

Well, so, let's the story begin.. :D

Link Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?7mv51aeldu9h1e6



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment